The Parents & Citizens Association (P&C) of Windsor State School has resolved that it supports a student dress code policy for the school because it believes that a student dress code policy promotes the objectives of the Education (General Provisions) Act 1989, and in particular that it:
- promotes a safe environment for learning by enabling ready identification of students and non-students of the school
- promotes an effective teaching and learning environment by eliminating the distraction of competition in dress and fashion at the school
- promotes a supportive environment at the school by fostering a sense of belonging
- fosters mutual respect among individuals at the school by minimising visible evidence of economic, class or social differences and promotes a supportive environment at the school by fostering a sense of belonging.
The Parents & Citizens Association has detailed our uniform to consist of the following:
|Check Dress||Royal Shorts / Culottes|
|Royal shorts / Culottes
||Sun Shirt (must be worn for swimming)|
All students are expected to wear the school uniform daily.
- Students must wear the school's formal uniform when leaving the school on excursion
School hats must be worn at all times outside of classroom.
Sun shirts and swimming caps must be worn for all swimming lessons and activities.
If a child cannot wear proper school uniform for the day or for a particular activity parents are requested to inform the school in writing or via email.
The uniform shop is open Wednesday from 2.30pm to 3.30pm and Thursday from 8.30am to 9.30am.
We accept cash or cheque made out to Windsor State School P&C. Credit card and eftpos transactions can be accepted.
Second hand items are available in some items - prices vary.
Orders can be placed through the office or after school care but must include name, class, item, size, exact money (in a sealed envelope) (cash or cheque only) and will be delivered to the child in class or after school care or office.
You can place orders using the uniform price list (PDF, 78K). This form is also available from the office.
If you cannot download the document linked from this page, please contact us and we will provide a copy via the school office.